Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Sunday, April 1, 2012
It's Function Party Time!
Are you looking for that special place to celebrate your function?
Whether it be for a birthday party, conference, corporate meeting, staff party, social groups etc.
Melomys at Buderim has just the venue to make it fun, easy and one to remember.
Click here to check out the set function menu options!
What you need to know:
· Private function room for up to 35 or use the entire restaurant for up to 100 guests
· No room hire - absolutely free
· Best Mediterranean food on the Coast
· Welcoming waiters with a smile
· Great atmosphere
· Have your own music on our audio system
· Large plasma screen to show slideshows, photos or movies to everyone
· Decorate the room yourself for a themed celebration
· Private wait staff dedicated to your function
· Any sized group from 2-100 people welcome
· Tailored function menus
· Fully licensed bar
· BYO wine or function wine at package prices
· Lots of parking
Ring Owner and Executive Chef Daniel for more details or to check availability.
Every year weekend dates book up quickly so ring and hold a date straight away to ensure you don't miss out.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Melomy's Of The Meadows Restaurant is open from 5pm till late.
Dine in, take away and home delivery.
Bookings are essential.
Come down and meet our friendly staff and enjoy an evening out with the family, choose from a wide variety of our many dishes, which range from pizzas, pastas, risottos and our famous main course meals. Finish off the night with one of our scrumptious desserts or some Italian style gelati.
Deliveries: FREE delivery with any purchase over the price of $30, otherwise delivery fee of $5
Tuesday nights: 2 for 1 Tuesday. Between 2 adults, purchase an entree to share and a main meal each to receive 1 of the meals for free*.
Wednesday nights: Kids Eat Free. Bring in your kids and let them eat for free!
Thursday Nights: Mid-Week Romance.
Friday Nights: $5 Desserts.
Saturday Nights: Wine and Steak.
Sunday nights: Triple 8 poker. 5pm registration for 6pm start
Doesn't matter if you don't know how to play, the friendly staff of Triple 8 and players will help you along as you play, and best of all... it's FREE!
Daniel Saporita - Head Chef/Owner